Dress your wine bottle to impress.
The use of decals enables a full spectrum of color selection (best for photographic images and CMYK) while providing both a pricing and design alternative to etching. Typically used for large runs of 1.5 liter to 3 liter bottles, water-slide decals are hand applied to empty bottles, cured for 24 hours, and fired at upwards of 1180° F to fuse them onto the glass.
- Blackening of display bottles (makes empty bottles look filled)
- Waxing finished tops
- Applying front peel-and-stick labels
- Provide and assemble individual shippers
- Creating and applying warehouse identification stickers or box code identification stickers
- Shrink wrapping and palletizing cases for shipment to a central warehouse